The following is the list of requirements that need to be met to be considered for assistance from ABATE of Lexington DRAF Committee.
- Must be a member in good standing(dues paid in full) of A.B.A.T.E. of Lexington at the time of the incident.
- Illegal activity of any nature will result in disqualification of payout. Police report required in the event of a motorcycle accident.
- Payouts are limited to availability of funds, needs of member to be approved by the board of directors (elected officers).
- The maximum payout per member/incident is $300.00
- No self inflicted incidents will be considered for payout.
- If two members go down on one motorcycle, each will be considered for payout.
- The board of directors must be notified of members in need of assistance.
As we progress, there is a possibility of requirement changes. Changes will be posted and will not to affect applicants already under consideration.
Your D.R.A.F. Committee Members
Help Us Help You!
This is not an insurance policy & ABATE of Lexington shall be held harmless if no funds are available. Disbursement of funds shall be on first come first served basis.